WorkSafe® Isolation Wallets
£380.00 – £4,435.00
To improve further the longevity of our isolation tags Cresent has developed a series of innovative, weatherproof tag wallets that enclose and protect the isolation tag whilst maintaining the high-visibility and easy-reading aspects of our tags, favoured by clients.
The highly durable and reusable wallets can be used with our innovative WorkSafe® Tag Out Grips (TOGs) and are secured to the necessary isolation point. Users print or hand-write the isolation tags before slotting them inside the appropriate coloured plastic wallets and securing them to the isolation point.
The WorkSafe® generic white isolation tags can be used for any kind of isolation and are a considerably lower cost option compared with purchasing multiple different types
of coloured isolation tags, resulting in long-term cost savings for our clients.
- Ensure companies comply with legislative requirements and good practice
- Can be purchased off-the-shelf or customised to individual clients (bespoke)
- Support 101 x 127mm standard size isolation tags (bespoke sizes available)
- Multi-language options available
- Isolation wallets protect the tags from damage ensuring that key information can be easily read even if it's in place long-term.
- Our new, innovative design places the seal on the bottom of the wallet as an additional measure to prevent moisture from entering the wallets.
- Valve Open (Green)
- Valve Closed (Red)
- Spade/Blank (Yellow)
- Electrical Disconnect (Navy Blue)
- Circuit Main Earth (Royal Blue)
- Caution Electricity (Light Blue)
- Own Isolation (Orange)