Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Awareness
This hydrogen sulphide (H2S) awareness course is suitable for all employees and was developed by the same industry experts responsible for the OPITO guidelines for Working in Hazardous or Potentially Hazardous Environments. The course outlines the principal properties of hydrogen sulphide, explaining why extreme caution is necessary when dealing with this highly dangerous substance and how to recognise the consequences and symptoms of exposure to it.
Are you looking to put a large volume of delegates through this course? Speak to our team about how we can help.
A lack of awareness of the risks associated with hydrogen sulphide (H2S) could result in serious workplace accidents. This course aims to help candidates recognise the dangers and prevent such incidents.
- Explain what H2S is
- Identify where H2S can be found
- Identify the properties of H2S
- Explain how H2S levels are measured
- Identify the exposure limits of H2S
- Describe the exposure effects of H2S
- Identify environmental hazards of H2S
- Identify ways of detecting H2S
- Know what to do in the event of an H2S emergency
- Identify what H2S training consists of
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Knowledge Check: 20 Questions Final Assessment
- Operating System: Windows (7,8,10) and Apple Mac
- Browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Additional Hardware: Please ensure that you have headphones or speakers
- Please note: Our courses cannot be run on smartphones