Confined Space Entry
This confined space entry course is suitable for all employees in high-hazard industries required to work in confined spaces.
On successful completion of this course, candidates will recognise the hazards associated with confined space entry and the precautions that need to be taken when working in a confined space. It provides candidates with the knowledge to perform their duties safely and responsibly.
Are you interested in a bespoke or customised version of this course? Contact our team.
The aim of this course is to provide candidates with the knowledge to perform work safely in a confined space and is suitable for candidates who require awareness level understanding of working in a confined space or as a pre-requisite for a classroom course.
- Describe what a confined space is
- Identify examples of confined spaces
- Identify and explain the hazards associated with a confined space
- Identify the roles and responsibilities associated with confined space entry
- Describe the regulations associated with confined space entry
- Describe the elements of a Risk Assessment for confined spaces
- Identify the elements of a safe system of work
- Describe good housekeeping practices for confined space work
- Describe the emergency procedures for confined space work
- Describe rules for entering/working in a confined space
- Describe when and how to exit a confined space
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Knowledge Check: 20 Questions Final Assessment
- Operating System: Windows (7,8,10) and Apple Mac
- Browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Additional Hardware: Please ensure that you have headphones or speakers
- Please note: Our courses cannot be run on smartphones