RelyOn Nutec Digital (formerly Red Oak Limited T/A Cresent) is committed to protecting your privacy. When you browse through this website, we collect information to enable us to track the usability and efficiency of the website. This information includes the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, and the paths taken when moving through the website. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
RelyOn Nutec Digital may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18th April 2018.
Collecting your Personal Information
RelyOn Nutec Digital will make clear if we are asking to collect information, which personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you and give the opportunity to opt out.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of your Personal Information
RelyOn Nutec Digital may use your personal information for the following primary purposes:
- To make the website easier for you to use by asking you to enter your personal information
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided with your expressed permission
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- To provide online services
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you
- Red Oak Ltd does not share this information with any other organisation or third party
- Red Oak Ltd will not disclose your personal information, without notice, and then, only if required to do so by law
To ensure this web site meets our visitors’ needs Red Oak Ltd collects website statistics using cookies. A cookie is a piece of code, which is placed on the user’s browser when they visit one of our websites. A cookie can only be placed on a visitor’s computer if the customer accepts cookies or if the customer has visited the site previously and allowed the cookies.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. These will be clearly displayed and will always link back to this policy.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to the address listed below or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to our head office address listed below or email email@example.com. Please note that it may take up to 7 days to provide this information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to this Statement
RelyOn Nutec Digital may occasionally update this privacy statement. When this is done, we will also revise the ‘last updated’ date of the privacy statement.
RelyOn Nutec Digital
37 Abercrombie Court
Arnhall Business Park
Last Updated: 15/05/2018