£1,325.00 – £3,070.00
WorkSafe® Safety Tags are compatible with paper or electronic Control of Work systems.
WorkSafe® Safety Tags clearly illustrate whether equipment is safe to use and withstand a multitude of weather and worksite conditions. These generic white tags are for use with the appropriate coloured isolation wallet.
Hand-written tags must be pre-numbered and formatted for completion by hand using permanent marker pens. Electronically printed tags are supplied blank for completion by the WorkSafe® software and printer.
Electronic tags (which require one specific WorkSafe® tag printer per tag type) and hand-written tags are recommended to be ordered with sequential numbering.
The key benefits of the WorkSafe® Safety Tags are outlined below:
- Helps comply with legislative requirements and good practice
- 1000 tags minimum order
- Suitable for office printing (see Tag Printer) or handwriting instruction with permanent marker
- Multi-language option available
Don’t forget to order your WorkSafe® Tag Out Grips (TOGs) to secure the tags to the relevant equipment at site. We recommend that you order 1 TOG per 10 tags.
- Material: Thermoplastic polymer
- Dimensions: 101*127mm
- Order: 1000 tags minimum order
- Description: Only for use with appropriate coloured isolation wallet
1,000, 2,000, 5,000