Lock Out Boxes are ideal for group lock out situations and can be supplied in a number of variations.
After the equipment to be worked on has been locked off, all lock out keys/fuses etc are placed inside the lock out box and locked by the responsible person using the control key.
Each worker then removes and retains a secondary key ensuring access cannot be gained to the keys/fuses etc inside until all work is completed and all secondary keys have been returned. Only when all secondary keys are in position, can the responsible person open the lock out box using the control key.
- Control key can be withdrawn in the locked and unlocked positions
- Secondary keys are captive and can only be withdrawn when in the locked position
- Control keys can be 'keyed alike' for multiple boxes under the control of the responsible person
- External captive key rail which is locked in place when door is closed
- All keys are provided with brass identification tags
- All secondary keys are 'keyed to differ'
- All control lock numbers are recorded
- Each box is numbered
TYPE1 - W 150mm x H 200mm x D 105mm with 1 control lock and 4 secondary locks
TYPE2 - W 150mm x H 230mm x D 105mm with 1 control lock and 7 secondary locks
TYPE7 - W 270mm x H 1300mm x D 115mm*
*TYPE 7 comprises of a single unit containing 4 individual TYPE 1 lock out boxes, each with 1 control lock and 4 secondary locks