Jim Land, CEO at Cresent, shares his advice on successfully delivering a Management of Change project. Paying particular attention to Control of Work, he focusses on introducing new technology and moving from one system to another.
This must-read article covers time, training and buy-in, and poses as a practical tip sheet for both onsite and offshore personnel with L&D, MoC and safety responsibilities.
This article gives practical advice on:
- How the basis of change can shape and structure the MoC strategy
- The importance of system design in preventing unsafe conditions
- The critical importance of communication, awareness and organisational buy-in
- The difference between auditable documentation and training documentation
- The importance of auditing and establishing successful change
- Risk management and best practice
To download our whitepaper with practical tips to help you manage change effectively, please fill in the form below: