Features and Benefits
Features of WorkSafe®
- Highly configurable – whilst retaining core best practice.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment module.
- Permit to Work module.
- Isolations Control module with inbuilt Hazard Factor Analysis calculator.
- Electronic authorisations to manage approvals.
- Graphical Planner showing planned, current and overdue jobs.
- Conflict Manager to help avoid conflicting simultaneous operations.
- Different language user interfaces that can be toggled between at any time.
- Integrates with isolation label printer.
- Built using Microsoft .NET technology.
- End user training and coaching and super user training provided.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Available modularly or as a fully integrated system.
WorkSafe® Delivers the Following Benefits
- A standardised process across all operating assets.
- Improves efficiency by eliminating unnecessary and time consuming paperwork.
- Safety improvements via an effective work execution process with inbuilt rigour.
- Typical return on investment of less than a year.
- Best practice ‘out of the box’ solution or configurable to your requirements.
- User friendly and intuitive.
- Improved communication through the promotion of learning and sharing of information.
- User training in less than a day at all levels of authority.
- Options in terms of facilities, areas, locations, equipment and isolation points.