At Cresent, we believe effective learning isn't just about the right information: it's about the right way of communicating it.
We combine our consultancy expertise with our media services skills to create e-learning training programmes defined by knowledge, relevance and advanced technology.
But we also adopt the simple formula of keeping the information straightforward, the communication techniques engaging and the learner enthused.
We offer both off-the-shelf e-learning courses through our safety culture suite and multi-language bespoke programmes.
How do we succeed for you?
- We identify and agree your objectives for each course, then produce design documents detailing how the course will function and how it will appear to the trainee. Specialist scripting and storyboard processes are used to define functionality and interactivity.
- We develop the course, drawing from a range of media including 2D, 3D, graphics, video and photos
- We deliver our courseware – in any language you require. We've already produced material in, among others, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Urdu, French and Kazakh.
- We deploy our courseware in and format you require; online, onshore, offshore, onsite, CD, DVD.
- Our courses comply with SCORM, the international e-learning standard, and can be delivered through our WorkSafe® Learning Management System or your SCORM-compliant LMS. We also develop training aids such as pocket handbooks and promotional literature