Working With Us
At Cresent we are passionate about safety and we have over 30 years’ experience developing safety solutions for the hazardous industries. For us, safety is not about taking risks, it is about how to effectively manage them in the most efficient manner.
Our philosophy is centred on three guiding principles, which we apply to everything we do:
- 1.SafeHow can we reduce risk, e.g. by increasing management visibility of simultaneous activities on a worksite
- 2.EfficientHow can we improve the process, e.g. by reducing the number of steps in a process or disparate systems used to achieve a task
- 3.EasyHow can we make it simpler for the user, e.g. through the use of systematic and graphical workflows which allow the user to visualise and understand complex workflows
Why work with us?
We build market-leading solutions for companies in the hazardous industries that help them Make Work Safe. Our solutions have been to a wide variety of clients and we ensure their employees get home safe everyday
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to the Scottish Business Pledge to:
- Pay all employees at least the living wage
- Support progressive workforce engagement
- Invest in youth
We are a truly global company, with offices in three countries and clients in over 60 countries worldwide. We offer unparalleled opportunities for growth and development
As a growing company, we’re always looking for passionate, customer-focused, highly innovative individuals to contribute to the next chapters in our success story.
We want the right people, with the right skills, to join our team and help us achieve our vision of becoming the market leader in consultancy, training, e-learning and electronic safe systems of work. Our goal is assist organisations in hazardous industries with lowering risk, optimising performance, and reducing costs by utilising our products and services to, whilst never sacrificing safety.
We’re particularly interested in hearing from talented people in:
If you have the skills necessary to join our globally successful team, please send your CV with cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org