Who we are
We are Control of Work and Health and Safety specialists with over 30 years of experience. Our passion is Making Work Safe. We help you make your processes, systems and training safe, efficient and easy.
How We Work
We work around the globe in all major Oil & Gas locations, from deep sea to desert, operating in many cultures and languages. Our scope extends across a wide range of facilities on and offshore, from those with large workforce's to those which are normally unmanned.
This is how we work:
- Outcome focused – we don’t just offer you lists of products, instead we ask ourselves what will make you safer. Consequently, we’ll only ever offer solutions we think will complement and enhance your business.
- Consultancy-led – before we start any work, we need to understand the problems and issues our customers are facing. A detailed situation analysis enables us to offer sharp, effective and tailored solutions to achieve your goals.
- We provide what is required to make you safer – we don’t hesitate to try new approaches as we firmly believe that every customer is different. If we need to involve experts from other industries, organise training in various locations and manage the logistical issues, it’s all within our scope.
The calibre of our team is the key to our success and your safety.
Our subject matter experts have over 100 years of experience in Control of Work and Health and Safety. They are supported by a team of extremely hardworking, smart and motivated individuals. What is equally important is that we are very easy to speak to. Get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Control of Work specialist 38 years in O&G Co-author of HSG250, HSG253 Annual training of the HSE inspectorate
Competency and learning specialist 20 years in O&G Development of role-based training for Control of Work
Responsible for strategic partnership with SAP and the alignment of Cresent/SAP roadmap for Control of Work software
Responsible for developing and costing complex proposals and managing projects for new and existing clients Internal coordination across the Cresent team
A fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants 14 years energy sector experience. Responsible for all areas of Finance within Cresent, reporting to the…
Over 30 years in senior education; 10 years as educational leader Doctorate in education, learning, management, leadership
We believe that every customer is different, and that is why we come up with efficient solutions to make your workforce safer. We believe in effecting change at your pace. Our team will walk you through the entire process, providing full support and work on changing internal perceptions.
We make sure that every step of the process is clear and transparent. This mutual trust is what creates strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers.
We work closely with our partners to ensure that you have the best industry practice consolidated in our products and services.
We recently partnered with SAP to provide an exclusive experience of incorporating our Control of Work system smoothly within the SAP suite of products. This approach unifies software solutions, minimising the number of applications, ensuring better speed, performance and accessibility of critical information within organisations.
Our Accreditations and Memberships
At Cresent we work hard to improve the performance of our products for our clients every day so are always delighted when our successes are recognised by the industry. Below are details of some of the accreditation's we have received in recognition of our ongoing commitment to service quality.
Accreditation means that we have been assessed against internationally recognized standards and operate to the highest levels of quality and service – providing further assurance to you that the certificates we issue are both credible and impartial.
This accreditation reduces the risk to you and your customers and gives you complete confidence that we have been independently evaluated for our competence and performance capability.
Our products and services are built around our philosophy; centred on our three guiding principles that apply to everything we do
- 1.SafeOur Products and Services help our clients to reduce their risk, and to manage risk better
- 2.EfficientOur Products and Services are designed with efficiency in mind, and are targeted to meet our clients needs
- 3.EasyOur Products and Services are developed with ease-of-use for end users in mind, and they help clients to enable retention and application of knowledge on site