Who we are
Cresent boasts a strong heritage, with 30 years of knowledge and expertise in the Oil & Gas support industry. With Cresent offices in the UK, North and South America, as well as many international agents and partners, we are a truly global business.
Our services are utilised in all major Oil & Gas locations, from deep sea to desert. Our scope extends to a wide range of facilities on and offshore, from those with large workforces to those which are normally unmanned, and we operate in many cultures and languages.
With experts in Control of Work, Creative Learning, IT and deployment as well as strong business development, operations and marketing departments, we boast an impressive track record and long established relationships.
What we believe
- We believe that every customer is different. We won’t sell products that won’t add value to your business; we offer solutions that will make your workforce safer.
- We believe in affecting change at your pace. Our team will walk you through the entire process, providing full support and working on changing internal perceptions.
- We make sure that every step of the process is clear and transparent so that our customers can see as their project progresses and know what to expect. This mutual trust makes for a strong and long-lasting relationship.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible and utilise our portfolio of services to offer unique solutions that work for our customers.
How we work
- Outcome focussed - we don’t just offer you lists of products, instead we ask ourselves what will make you safer. Consequently, we’ll only ever offer solutions we think will complement and enhance your business.
- Consultancy-led – before we start any work, we need to understand the problems and issues our customers are facing. A detailed situation analysis enables us to offer sharp, effective and tailored solutions to achieve your goals.
- We provide what is required to make you safer – we don’t hesitate to try new approaches as we firmly believe that every customer is different. If we need to involve experts from other industries, organise training in various locations and manage the logistical issues, it’s all within our scope.